Ways of Giving

/Ways of Giving
Ways of Giving 2017-12-07T10:30:15+00:00

Pathways Early Education CenterIt costs $14,000 per child, per year to place our children on the path to success through our exclusive, literacy-based, educational and social development programs. Donations are needed for child care tuition, classroom materials, building maintenance, staff, office supplies, technology devices, meals and much, much more.

60% of funding for Pathways comes from the Naples Children and Education Foundation, United Way of Collier County, State of Florida subsidized childcare programs, grants, other foundations, civic organizations and individual donors. But for the remaining 40% we rely heavily on donors like you.

In addition to the educational curriculum, Pathways provides three nutritional meals per day for children that may not have access to enough food at home. That’s 1,500 meals being served in our school per week. Through generous donations and your support, we also send bags of meals home to children on the weekends.

Pathways has been in existence for 55 years with a reputation in the community for providing quality early childhood education and childcare. Please consider a one-time donation or monthly gift to support the continued and ongoing operation of Pathways. Your generous gift will allow us to serve the local community and make a greater impact on our students.


Sponsor a Student’s Annual Tuition

Donate Here


Sponsor 1 Week of Meals

Donate Here


Sponsor an Event

Donate Here


Life Insurance

Donate Here


Stocks/Securities

Donate Here


Matching Gifts

Donate Here


Real Estate

Donate Here


Memorial and Names Gifts

Donate Here

Without question Pathways Early Education Center of Immokalee is truly thankful and honored for your donations and support through the years!

Pathways Early Education Center of Immokalee spends 83% of our budget on student instruction and food, 15% on administration and maintenance and 2% on fundraising.