STAR is also part of the Naples Children & Education Foundation Children’s Early Learning Initiative. Pathways’ works in collaboration with STAR by providing:
- The Specialized Therapeutic Analysis Resources (STAR) Initiative provides behavior analysis for children, birth to age five, who may be at-risk and require behavior intervention.
- Individualized services are available to children specifically referred by personnel within the early learning centers.
- STAR directly impacts children served at selected childcare centers as individual ABA and naturalistic teaching is used to improve behaviors and increase language and other skills.
- Direct training is provided by way of teacher and parent training as well as cooperation with center directors to increase and improve conditional learning for all children.
- Individual behavior and skill acquisition plans are developed for children at risk.
- Parent support by way of training and assistance with interventions and diagnosis when needed is also provided. Parents of children identified receive training and support to ensure that behavior intervention success is evident across environments.
- Assistance to access to medical and/or behavioral health diagnosis that allows children and family access to wraparound services and much more.