Infant – Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum
The Creative Curriculum® is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning.
The foundation of the curriculum helps teachers create a high-quality learning environment and build a thorough understanding of best practices. Learning is hands-on, individualized, engaging, and fosters social -emotional development while helping teachers build children’s confidence, creativity and critical thinking skills, and promote positive outcomes.
MyTeachingStrategies™ brings together digital classroom tools and resources that teachers need to support their most important daily activities – teaching, assessing, reporting, and connecting with families, and developing their own knowledge and skills – onto one streamlined, user-friendly platform.
Teachers use real data to make assessments and plan instruction for the crucial social-emotional and language growth of each student.
Teachers can seamlessly interact with five key areas that support high-quality teaching practice and make navigating between digital classroom tools and resources easy and intuitive. The five key areas include:
- Teachers have access to digital curricular experiences that can be automatically linked with assessment data to support individualized instruction, and support for planning, including customizable weekly and monthly calendars.
- Teachers and administrators have access to GOLD® authentic, ongoing assessment, with tools and resources that allow our team to view and add documentation and complete milestone checkpoints.
- Teachers have support for growing their professional knowledge, refining their teaching practice, and strengthening their implementation into their classroom environment.
- Teachers access interactive reports that help to bring data to life, telling a story about each child’s progress and providing actionable information that helps teachers understand and report out on what the children in their program are likely to do next.
- Teachers access support that is designed to engage and include families in meaningful ways, including family communication tools to help share information about children’s learning and development and ongoing support for promoting regular dialogues between school and home.